Plan Your Visit to Frights'n Lights
Location & Hours
Looking for Halloween Events for Kids?
Frights’n Lights combines all the best Halloween activities in one place. And it just happens to be near you.
Parking at Riders Field:
Parking is in PARKING GARAGE F. Once on-site, follow directions to the designated parking lot. Parking is $5 for this event. Credit or debit card only. We do not accept cash.
* From the West (Lewisville and The Colony): Travel east on State Highway 121 and exit at Dallas Parkway. Turn left on Dallas Parkway and turn right on Diamond Drive after approximately 0.4 miles.
* Alternate Route from the West: Exit State Highway 121 and turn left on Legacy. Proceed north on Legacy to Warren Parkway. Turn right on Warren Parkway. Turn right on Parkwood Boulevard. After crossing Gaylord Parkway, look for signs directing you to the appropriate lot, which will be on your right.
* From the North (Prosper and Celina): Follow the Dallas North Tollway to Gaylord Parkway. Turn left onto Gaylord, pass under the tollway and turn right on Avenue of the Stars.
* From the East (McKinney and Allen): Travel west on State Highway 121 and exit at Parkwood Boulevard. Turn right on Parkwood. Turn left at the first light (John Q. Hammons Drive).
* From the South (Dallas): Travel north on the Dallas North Tollway and exit at Gaylord Parkway. Turn right on Gaylord, then right on Avenue of the Stars.